Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Studio J FREE-FOR-ALL!

This is the Studio J layout I just created tonight! I used the Sideline Surprise pattern and the Fanfare paper. One of my favorite things about Studio J is just being able to drag & drop photos and have them automatically sized for the layout pattern. There are 10 photos on this layout, a title on each page and a large journaling box. Buttons, brads, a My Stickease sticker, and ribbons have been added. The entire layout has been sponged distressed, which gives a really nice look to the background in the journaling box on the right side.
Now it's your turn to create something fun! The magic of studio scrapbooking with Close to My Heart is ready for you to discover now. 
Free jpg file has a $3 value. Use your free jpg file to post your layout on Facebook to share with all your family & friends! You can also have the layout printed by any online photo service, I had mine printed at Costco. So go start discovering Studio J NOW! Just click the link on the right. Click on the photo above to see the layout full size.

No comments: