Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

HOLLYWOOD!

Here I am standing outside the Hollywood Museum in Hollywood, CA! If you know me well, you probably think I've seen the movie Pretty Woman too many times! To celebrate my birthday this year Doug & I drove up to Hollywood yesterday to see the Lucille Ball exhibit. The museum was amazing! If you are a fan of the old Hollywood days you might want to make this trip yourself. There are old black & white photos hanging floor to ceiling on every wall. There are old cars, old costumes that include Michael Jackson, Bob Hope,Sonny & Cher and many, many others. Old movies play in a lot of the exhibits. The basement of the building is the location of the scene in Silence of the Lambs where Jodie Foster walks down the hallway to visit Hannibal Lecher in his jail cell. This layout uses the Roxie papers with the zip strip added to the left side to create the fancy scallop. I've also used the Pewter Accents.

No comments: