Saturday, May 25, 2013

My cards have been published!

I have been purchasing the Stampington & Co Take Ten magazine for a long time now. This magazine appeals to me for two reasons; most of the cards have minimal embellishments and the theme of the magazine is to create great cards in ten minutes of less. I really believe that cards should be simple projects that are fun to create yet make a visual impact. Here are my cards that were chosen for publication.
Bicycle Flowers created with CTMH papers, stamps & markers.
Worth Remembering created with Tim Holtz stamps and Prima paper.

3 comments:

Heather Plotzke said...

OMG Way to go Patty!!!!! no one deserves it more!

Heather Plotzke said...

OMG Way to go Patty!!!!! no one deserves it more!

Lauren said...

You always make such great cards! :)