Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paper Flowers

Paper flowers are so easy to make when you use your Cricut and the Art Philosophy cartridge. For the project I'm making I need the flowers to be small so I've cut some at 2.5 inches and some at 1.5 inches. With the quilling tool it's really easy to assemble the flowers. To finish your flowers put some liquid glass on the flower base and arrange the petals. The Liquid Glass dries pretty quick. I also add some Liquid Glass in the center of the finished flower so I can add a pearl or sparkle.
If you'd like to see my finished project check back here on Saturday. I am off to the annual Close to My Heart Convention being held @ Walt Disney World in Orlando! My finished project will be submitted to the Silent Auction for Operation Write Home so I need to keep it secret for a few more days!

No comments: