Friday, December 20, 2013

Craft Boxes!

The CTMH Craft Boxes are becoming one of my most used items! The stamp set you see here has lots of frames to stamp & lots of holiday sentiments to stamp inside the frames.
All of the frames can be cut with the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge & the cutting size is printed right on the stamp sheet. Last night I was stamping tags and decided to cut a full sheet of shapes for the stamp I was using. When I finished stamping all the tags I needed I realized the leftover tags could be saved in a Craft Box! & they will be so easy to find next time I use this stamp set!
And here are the fun candy bars I was creating...
This is a Godiva chocolate bar, wrapped with a 4 x 4 piece of Sparkle & Shine B&T paper and tied with Baker's Twine - very simple!
CTMH Items:
Z4137 Craft Boxes
D1560 Holiday Tags Stamp Set
X717B Sparkle & Shine Paper Pack
Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the idea! Thanks Patty. Cute candy bar tag too.