Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Picture My Life from Close to My Heart

Have you tried the new Picture My Life scrapbooking from Close to My Heart? If not you are in for a treat!
I usually don't take photos of my layouts inside the page protectors because of the glare but this is an exception, I want you to see just what this new line of scrapbooking products really is. In the photo you see the Skylark 12 x 12 pre-printed layout that comes with the package and one of the pocket pages I've inserted a few PML cards in.
There are several Picture My Life kits. Each one comes with a full size 12 x 12 double sided pre-printed layout, 122 double sided cards in 2 sizes and 10 Memory Protectors for your photos and the cards.
One of the great things about Picture My Life is you just add pictures and journaling and your scrapbooking is DONE!
If you would like to see this in person just contact me here.

No comments: