Want to see how easy this is to do? Here are the steps!
- Trim the zip strips off the B&T papers
- Mount the B&T onto Colonial White CS
- Sponge edges.
- Choose which dimensional elements you want to use and sponge the edges.
- Choose which Picture My Life Cards you want to use and sponge the edges.
- Cut mounts for the PML cards, corner round them, and sponge.
- Cut photo mounts for 4x6 photos, sand distress the photo mounts.
- Add washi tape to layout bases.
- Add dimensional elements.
- Add strips of simmer trim.
- Attach PML cards and photo mounts.
- Add your photos
- Use the PML cards as journaling spots for the who, where and when or add small photos in the PML cards.
Here are the embellishments I used: