Thursday, August 14, 2014

Brushed

Tomorrow is my best friends birthday. If you follow my blog you know her name it also Patty! And you know we have known each other since grade school and she lives 300 miles away. When we were young we spent a lot of birthdays together, in fact her mom used to make me my favorite cake on my birthday - homemade German Chocolate!
Patty is a "very pink person" - me not so much! But these papers from the new Brushed paperpack are so pretty and perfect for both of us - the pretty pinks for Patty and the nice yellows for me LOL! And Close to My Heart now has a thin foam tape so I can still pop images on the cards I mail without having to add extra postage.
So Happy Birthday my dear friend and may we someday soon share our birthdays together again!
Supplies Used: X7190B Brushed Paperpack, D1627 Your Own Kind of Wonderful stamp set. 44751 Black Archival Ink. Z1864 Slate Twist Ties. Z2060 Thin 3-D Foam Tape.

2 comments:

LaurenLovesToScrap said...

Very pretty Patty!

Jennifer Reynard said...

Gorgeous card!! Love everything about it!! Welld done!