Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #113

I'm sending a small package to my niece Lili and one of her surprises is a paperback book. When I have small gifts I like to craft a special tag or gift wrap. I will wrap the book in kraft wrapping paper and this will be the tag on the front. My message to Lili will be on the back of the tag.
This was quick to craft with the use of a couple punches, an embossing folder and a new roll of washi tape! For sparkle the butterfly is punched from a small scrap of glitter paper.
And here is the week 113 AHSC sketch...

5 comments:

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the sparkle and love that washi tape!

Brandi said...

Subtle yet very pretty, so many times less is more and that is the case with this card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Linda Norman said...

Love the embossing and the washi tape is perfect with butterfly! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Linda
Design Team AHSC
www.scrappytherapy.com

Jessica K said...

I never would have thought to make a tag - you are so clever! I love the simple and elegant feel of it. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!!

Jessica
Design Team AHSC
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

Wendy Coffman said...

So Elegant! Love the washi tape. Thanks for playing at AHSC!