Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #118

I've chosen one of the new Zoe papers, the new Coral Shimmer Trim and the August Stamp of the month Framed for this card. I really love simple designs that are so versatile.

Anytime I'm in a rush to get a card made because I need one right now I take a look at what is on my table, then scan a few blogs for a design that will work with what's handy. The AHSC blog is one I often look to for inspiration. Here is this week's sketch. There is still time to make your own card for the challenge. And it doesn't have to be a card!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice! Love the colors and love that August SOTM....

Anonymous said...

I like your color combination and the combining of two strips of simmer trim. The use of the Stamp of the Month instead of a circle is very pleasing to the eye.

Linda Norman said...

Love the colors and the shimmer trim just makes the perfect touch times 2! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

Linda
DT Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge
www.scrappytherapy.com

Brandi said...

Ohhh coral shimmer trim pretty! I love this card, I can't wait to play with this stamp set and have some fun! Great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Great card - so simple but speaks volumes! Love the added bling with the shimmer paper as well. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.