Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Mixing the old and the NEW!



If you're thinking you've seen this somewhere you have! This is my version of the wreath on the cover of the New CTMH Annual Inspirations!
Four different flower petal cuts are used to create this project, 3 from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, and one from the New Artistry cartridge. The leaves are from the Artiste cartridge.
The base of the wreath is just a paper ring, you can buy chipboard rings but I just cut 2 rings out of White Daisy cardstock and glued them together.
For my flowers I cut some of the petals from the old Smokey Plum color CS and some from the new Eggplant color CS. I did all of the sponging with Eggplant Ink.
I recommend using Liquid Glass for this project.



1 comment:

iluv2scrap said...

Patty I have tried without success to get the cutting directions for this wreath. How many white leaves did you cut and what is the diameter of your beautiful wreath. Thank you so much.