Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Zoe & National Stamping Month

Before I get too excited telling you about all the new things I want to be sure and say "Thank You" to all my wonderful customers who continue to support my Close to My Heart business! so THANKS! The card you see here is made with the new Cardmakers Stamp Set celebrating National Stamping Month and the Zoe paper collection.

In the new catalogs there are a total of 8 new paper collections. This month Close to My Heart will be highlighting 2 of the collections, Zoe, that I introduced you to last month, and Nevermore, a fun new Halloween collection that you'll see isn't just for Halloween!
I've created some artwork with Nevermore that I'll be sharing in a few days so be sure you check back!
Here's a picture of the Nevermore papers...


No comments: