The perfect decorating opportunity! and quicker and easier than cooking or chopping or shopping!
Want to know how these came together so quick?
- I cut 12 flowers and 12 leaves from the Flower Market cartridge
- I embossed a couple pieces of Kraft CS with the wood grain embossing folder
- Cut the Kraft embossed pieces down to 1 x 3 strips
- Cut 12 pieces of hemp, 6" each
- Stamped the leaves with one of the background stamps from the CTMH Cricut collection
- Sponged the flowers
- Colored a center in each flower
- Then I wrapped each piece of cheese with the embossed Kraft CS & tied with hemp
- Then I used glue dots to attach the leaves and flowers
- Then back in the fridge