Saturday, August 13, 2016

Party time!

Today I'll be joining some friends to do a little papercrafting & we always share pot luck items. When I checked the fridge to see what I had I saw the package of string cheese & thought yes!


The perfect decorating opportunity! and quicker and easier than cooking or chopping or shopping!
Want to know how these came together so quick?
  • I cut 12 flowers and 12 leaves from the Flower Market cartridge
  • I embossed a couple pieces of Kraft CS with the wood grain embossing folder
  • Cut the Kraft embossed pieces down to 1 x 3 strips
  • Cut 12 pieces of hemp, 6" each
  • Stamped the leaves with one of the background stamps from the CTMH Cricut collection
  • Sponged the flowers
  • Colored a center in each flower
  • Then I wrapped each piece of cheese with the embossed Kraft CS & tied with hemp
  • Then I used glue dots to attach the leaves and flowers 
  • Then back in the fridge
TIP: Instead of searching to find something to be the center of your flowers just color in a center with a Shinhan marker and add a little simmer with the CTMH Shimmer Brush - works every time!

No comments: