Saturday, November 12, 2016

AHSC # 185 - Happy Birthday Card

I wanted a simple card with a bit of an elegant look so I choose some papers from the new CTMH Rustic Fundamentals and Uptown Fundamentals. The gold polka-a-dot paper is a velum paper so I used micro glue dots behind some of the gold dots to adhere it invisibly to the Rustic print paper behind it. I scallop punched a piece of the same Rustic paper and stamped the sentiment.
A piece of gold stripe washi tape was the finishing touch.
Please be sure you visit the AHSC blog to see what everyone else has created this week.
Here is sketch # 185 to use for your own creation....



8 comments:

Dena J said...

Love how you used that lovely subtle paper as a back ground for the gold dots and the sentiment circle! Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week. - Dena (DT)

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the gold... my favorite! Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Jennifer Kelly said...

So cute Patty!! I love the gold - you've inspired me. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

Ali said...

Just so classy and subtle!! Beautiful papers- ones I have not purchased yet! I loved your use of the scallop circle punch- I need to use mine more. Thanks for joining us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week! ~ Ali (AHSC DT)

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous! So elegant with the shimmery gold. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Linda

Sue Reynolds said...

Yes, your card is very elegant and love the textured paper and vellum. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC this past week.

Wendy Coffman said...

Such a lovely project - the gold touches make my heart happy! Thanks for playing along at AHSC!

Annette Clark said...

What a gorgeous and elegant card! Great use of the fundamental papers and the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.