Sunday, January 1, 2017

It's January & it's National Papercrafting Month!



This year Close to My Heart has created a beautiful wreath kit to celebrate National Papercrafting month and you can purchase it for just $18.95 or you can earn  free, you'll find out how here!

Everything you need to complete the project (except the adhesives) comes with the kit including a large color instruction sheet and 2 sheets of gold foil letters so you can personalize your wreath. I'm sure you'll be impressed with the quality of everything in this kit. The wreath is 1/4 inch thick chipboard and measures a full 12 " in diameter.

Yesterday I sat down with my friend Lauren and we put our kits together in about 3 hours. Here is my wreath...
I sponged the succulents with sweet leaf and saffron inks and I added some gold shimmer to the roses and greenery. Instead of using the gold foil dots for the centers of the succulents I used gold sequins. I layered my succulents with glue dots for dimension. Everything is adhered to the wreath with Liquid Glass.
TIP:Be sure you leave your wreath laying flat to completely dry before you hang it up.
On of the best parts is there is a leftover chipboard circle or another project! 
Products I used in addition to the kit:
Z1795 Quilling Tool
Z2012 Gold Sequin Assortment
Z3316 Gold Shimmer Brush
Z3095 Whisper Thick Twine
Z679 Liquid Glass
Z2089 Micro Glue Dots
1772 Memory Book Glue Dots
Z341 Mini Glue Dots


No comments: