Pages

Monday, December 24, 2018

AHSC #296 Black & White



The perfect storm for card making occurred today! I'm off work, had time to browse Pinterest, got inspired by the AH Sketch and need to have Thank You card ready to send. As I make the transition from the world of wonderful browns to the gray pallet I'm finding I like the black & white look and the silver thread adds a nice sparkle without adding bulk to my cards.
I hope you too will be inspired to join the Atlantic Heart's Sketch Challenge this week....




2 comments:

Christine said...


Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge! Beautiful work with this clean sketch. I really like the gray print and the torn layer! Wishing you a blessed New Year with much crafting time to come.
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

PaperDragonFleur said...

Love it, so clean and simple. I am waiting for that stamp set to arrive and cannot wait! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and we look forward to you playing along with us again.

Happy Crafting!
Candra - AHSC DT Member
http://www.paperdragonfleur.ca/