Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Back to Scrapbooking! LUCKY layout

Are you ready to get back to scrapbooking? I know I am! I love these back to school pictures & I love how the blues and greens in the Lucky papers look so perfect with all of the photos. The matching My Stickease had all of the perfect sentiments for this layout so  I was able to do most of my journaling with the stickers. The My Story pocket provides a place for hidden journaling where I have a handwritten pull-out card with my personal message. The pull tab was stamped with Magic Tabs stamp set. I mounted the photos on cardstock that matched the background papers and sanded the edges. You can see this in the closeup below.
Products Used:
X7137B Lucky Level 2 Paper Pack
X7137C Lucky My Stickease
C1448 Magic Tabs Stamp Set
Z1363 Blue Brad Assortment

No comments: