Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #22

I wanted to make a birthday card for my nephew who is turning 17 next week. He has just started his senior year of high school and his school colors are blue and gold. Instead of using stamps I used two different papers that had fleur de lis pattern and sentiments. Then I just got a couple of punches to add the finishing touches.
Sometimes it's fun to make a card with "things" instead of stamps!
To see all of the other great cards made with this sketch go to the AHSC blog.
Here is the sketch, hope you decide to give it a try!

7 comments:

Michelle Stewart said...

What a great card for those men in our lives. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC, it's always great to see your artwork.

Unknown said...

Great guy card. Good job. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!!

Shari M said...

I agree with the using "things" instead of stamps. This is such a great masculine card. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC

Oma said...

I really like this masculine card. Thanks for joining us at AHSC

Brandi said...

Very cute card, I love the look and love that it is a masculine card, so hard to find.

cr8iveme said...

Your card is wonderful. I just love the die cuts you used.

Thank you for playing along with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Hugs,
Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

Pam said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch. Your card is beautiful!