Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sparkle & Shine!

A couple weeks ago when I opened my box with all the new things from the CTMH Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide I fell in love with the Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape! So far I have two projects to share with you....
The banners hanging down on this card are strips of each of the 3 washi tapes mounted on White Daisy CS and trimmed. The top banner is one of the zip strips from the paper pack.
Next is my 2013 Gift Card Holder. Every year I design a gift card holder. I use these for my customers who purchase a gift certificate. Even a gift card or gift certificate should have a fun package to open!
 
The box and tag are both cut with the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge.
The tag is stamped with the October Stamp of the Month, Scandinavian Wishes. Oct 31st will be the last day to order this stamp set.

1 comment:

Jen Rubio said...

FANTASTIC card and gift card holder!! I am loving the new washi tape too :)