Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Convention Time!

The Close to My Heart annual convention begins today! I will be waking up this morning in the magical land of Disney!
Earlier this month I celebrated 8 years as a CTMH Consultant. In 2010 I attended my first CTMH convention in Washington, DC. When I became a consultant in 2006 I had no idea that CTMH would be giving me the opportunity to fulfill my dream of visiting our nation's capital.
This year at convention the scrapbook contest is to create a 2 page layout featuring a favorite Close to My Heart memory. If you have followed me you know landscape photography is my first love! So I think this page tells my story well!
The Fundamentals Basics glossy patterned cardstock, the glitter papers, the Rosewood accents collection and the CTMH Cricut cartridges were all I needed to create this layout.
I don't know if my layout will be chosen as a contest winner but I know the experience of building relationships and operating a successful business with Close to My Heart have already made me a winner.

No comments: