Pages

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 79

I love fall! and I love the fall color pallet. This card has a piece of Kraft CS that was dry embossed with the CTMH wood grain embossing folder.The leaves were stamped on Colonial White CS, cut out then sponged. I used foam tape to attach them to the card.
The glitter paper was double punched with the scallop punch but you could also cut one of the Cricut borders, CTMH glitter paper is so nice to cut on the Cricut!
My tip for this card is to use a liquid glue to adhere the Kraft CS to your card base.
Here is the Week 79 Atlantic Heart sketch. There is still time to enter this week's challenge so I hope you will!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I too love everything fall, the colours, the leaves, just everything. Your card is awesome, I love the colours on the leaves and the wood grain embossing, I so need to get that one! Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

Brandi R
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Lisa Mensing said...

Very pretty take on the sketch! Love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at AHSC. Hope you can join us again!

Laura said...

I love this card.. those leaves are some of my fav stamps..thanks for joining us for the AHSC..
LAura

Unknown said...

I love everything about fall and about this card!! It's perfect! Thanks for playing along at AHSC.

Linda Norman said...

I love the fall leaves! The sponging really finished them off well! Love the touch of shimmer too! Thanks for playing at AHSC!

Linda
scrappytherapy.com