Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Sweet Symphony

Seems that most of my family takes photos with their phones and posts them on Facebook. So when I see pictures I really like I just save and print for traditional scrapbooking!
A long time ago I realized these kids loved looking at old picture albums when the pictures were of them! So every Christmas I give them new scrapbook pages to add to their albums!
This 2 page layout pattern is from the Close to My Heart Imagine book. I switched the left and right pages and I turned the page with the boys pictures 45 degrees so I could use portrait images.
If you would like a free pdf copy of this pattern from Imagine send me a quick email with your mailing address.
All products used are from Close to My Heart
X7191B Wanderful Paper Pack - this is a travel themed paper pack!
D1647 Documenting Moments stamp set
Z809 Black Shimmer Trim
Z1985 Gold Shimmer Trim
Z2023 Gold Gems
9039 Imagine How to Book

No comments: